THE INFORMATION IN THIS RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT IS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT YOUR PERSONAL OBJECTIVES, FINANCIAL SITUATION AND NEEDS. YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THESE THINGS AND SEEK INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE MAKING A DECISION ABOUT INVESTING IN MAIN STREET 1646 [(RF)] LIMITED (“KHULA SIZWE”).
YOU MUST BE SATISFIED THAT ANY INVESTMENT YOU UNDERTAKE IS APPROPRIATE IN VIEW OF YOUR OBJECTIVES, FINANCIAL SITUATION AND NEEDS. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE SHARES IN KHULA SIZWE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM AND AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PUBLIC OFFER WHICH ARE CONTAINED IN THE PROSPECTUS.
You should be aware of the following points:
- All shareholding investments are exposed to a degree of
- Market fluctuations may have an effect on the value, price or income of investments.
- The Barloworld Khula Sizwe shares will be subject to all the investment risks faced by the ordinary shareholders of any company. As with all share investments, the value of the investment depends largely on the underlying value of the business or assets invested in and the financing obligations. The value of your Barloworld Khula Sizwe Shares will therefore increase and/or decrease with reference, among others, to any changes to the value of the properties owned by Barloworld Khula Sizwe and the costs of funding the acquisition of the Barloworld Khula Sizwe properties.
- Investment capital is not guaranteed, and past performance is not a guide to future investment performance. If the company is doing well, it will pay shareholders dividends. There is no guarantee that dividends will be paid.
- You should read all available information as regards your investment including, but not limited to, the Prospectus, terms and conditions and the “frequently asked questions” in order to properly consider your risks.
- You should carefully consider whether your financial position permits you to invest in shares.
- You should carefully consider whether an investment in shares is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.
- Before investing, you should be aware of tax consequences and on this you should consult your lawyer, accountant or other tax advisor.
- You must ensure that you fully understand the risks involved in owning shares before you invest.
Markets are subject to many influences which may result in rapid fluctuations and reflect unforeseen events or changes in conditions. Market volatility can be the result of a number of factors such as unexpected news or previously unknown data being released into the marked (e.g. news of terrorist attacks, revaluation of a currency, geopolitical upheaval or natural disasters).
By accepting the electronic check box as part of the online application process, I/We confirm receipt of this Risk Disclosure document and hereby confirm that I/We have read, understood and agree to its contents.